VA » Health Care » Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center - Richmond, VA » Locations and Directions » Charlottesville Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center - Richmond, VA
Charlottesville Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Charlottesville metro area.
- Mental Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Richmond VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services are available for CBOC patients.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Richmond VA Medical Center which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if veterans are referred to the Richmond VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
From I-64 W, Take US-250 Exit 124 toward Charlottesville/Shadwell.
Turn right onto Richmond Rd/US-250W. Then Turn left onto Peter Jefferson Pkwy.
- Free on premises
Do you want to get the most out of your appointment?
Take charge of your healthcare! Be informed with the Veterans Health Library