VA » Health Care » Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center - Richmond, VA » Locations and Directions » Emporia Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center - Richmond, VA
Emporia Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care
- Mental Health
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, speciality care referrals to Richmond VA Medical Center
- Lab Services: Blood drawing services are available for patients at the clinic
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Richmond VA Medical Center which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if veterans are referred to the Richmond VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- I-95 exit 11A, take ramp right for US-58 East / W Atlantic St toward Emporia / Norfolk 2.8 mi 3
- Turn right onto US-58 Bus / E Atlantic St 0.6 mi4
- Arrive at 1746 E Atlantic St, Emporia, VA 23847-6584 on the left.
Free on Premises