Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center - Richmond, VA
Specialty Virginia Women Veterans License Plates
Dear Woman Veteran,
Thank you for your interest in obtaining a Virginia Women Veterans License Plate. Please be aware that this is a process that takes a significant amount of time. The average time frame is approximately two years but we hope to have this completed in less time.
The requirements for the Special Women Veterans License Plate are as follows:
1. The applicant must be a woman Veteran. Proof of Veteran status may be required.
2. The applicant must have the vehicle registered in the Commonwealth of Virginia in her name.
3. The applicant may pay in cash or check, no credit or debit cards can be accepted.
4. Checks can be made payable to Beverly Ross, with the memo indicating Women Veterans License Plate or WV License Plate
5. The applicant must be accept that the receipt of the license plate may take up to a minimum of one year following payment
Please note for new specialty plates the following is required:
- Completion of DMV Application
- Payment for License Plate at the time of application
- $10.00 for non-personalized plates
- $20.00 for personalized plates-No More than 6 Characters
- Applications and payments sent directly to DMV will not (cannot) be processed
- As required by DMV, one check will be submitted totaling the amount of applications completed. This process takes place after the license plate bill has been signed by the Governor.
- A minimum of 450 applications are required
It is requested that the DMV Application be completed and presented with payment in person.
If this is not possible, please complete the application along with a check and send to
Women Veterans Program Manager
McGuire VA Medical Center
1201 Broad Rock Blvd.(11)
Richmond, Virginia 23249
Please note the following:
This is a courtesy to collect the funds for the specialty Virginia License Plates for Women Veterans, the Department of Veterans Affairs bears no responsibility for the collection or maintenance of these funds.
For questions, please contact Beverly Ross at 804-675-5389 or email@example.com.