Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center - Richmond, VA
Spotsylvania County VA Clinic
Fredericksburg Mary Washington VA clinic moved
The Veterans Affairs Fredericksburg Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) located at 130 Executive Center Parkway in Fredericksburg has moved to a new, larger location at 4830 Southpoint Drive in Fredericksburg, near the DMV office. The new clinic is named Spotsylvania County VA Clinic in the Massaponax area of Fredericksburg.
The new Spotsylvania County VA Clinic is off exit 126B, close to the Department of Motor Vehicles in the Southpoint Plaza. The phone number is 540-370-4468.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Fredericksburg metro area.
- Mental Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Richmond VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services are available for CBOC patients.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Richmond VA Medical Center which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if veterans are referred to the Richmond VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Free parking on premises
Do you want to get the most out of your appointment?
Take charge of your healthcare! Be informed with the Veterans Health Library